So today I tried out the Dream Matte Mousse foundation and the PureStay powder foundation (as a powder over the dream matte mousse) and lemme just say it was amazing! I think I found my HG routine! And I found it at Big Lots for $2 a piece!! I hope they have it in my color forever! I’m so happy I didn’t even have to reapply powder at ALL during an almost 6 hour shift! I usually have to reapply at least 2-3 times at work, I was so surprised (: and I have the new ELF powder for touch ups at work if I need it. Here’s my face routine now:
- Always wash face/exfoliate
- Moisturize! Moisturize some more!
- Coastal Scents Camo Quad, use light brown then tan brown to cover scars
- Dream matte mousse everywhere and blend (which is super easy to do!) and into neck
- Lightly tap PureStay everywhere evenly
- That’s it ((((:
On another note, Milani finally got my order to me…. and half of it was missing.